Purchase any in stock new boat, approved ordered new boat*, or Len’s Cove Certified Used Boat**, and we will Assure you that is the Right boat for you. If not, you can trade it back to us for a boat of equal or greater value and receive your FULL PURCHASE PRICE BACK, net of applicable taxes and fees, as trade value***.
How confident are we that we can help you get the RIGHT boat? Very! This is an industry first offer that demonstrates just how much passion we have for helping you get into the RIGHT boat for you.
People often try to sell you the right priced boat, or the right looking boat (essentially the “right now” boat)! At Len’s Cove we take a longer term view, and dig deeper by asking more questions. We work with you to identify a boat that is right for the most important person…you! If we don’t get it right, or your needs change drastically, you are protected.
If we don’t have the right boat (which is rare, and yet can happen) we will try and help steer you in the right direction.
* A custom ordered boat can qualify for the trade guarantee if we feel that was in fact the right boat for you, and a boat we feel is able to sell in our market.
** A Len’s Cove Certified boat is one that is 10 years old or less, gets a complete mechanical inspection by our factory certified technicians and meets the same “market” condition as above. This signed certificate is your proof of meeting one of the above requirements.
*** Other conditions:
1. To qualify for the 100% price trade value, you notify us of your intention in writing within 0 -2 months of taking delivery (lake test date) of the “assured” boat.
2. To qualify for the 95% of price trade value, you notify us of your intention in writing within 2 – 4 months of taking delivery (lake test date) of the “assured” boat.
3. Put a $500 deposit of an equal or higher value in stock or ordered boat from Len’s Cove within 4 months of taking delivery (lake test date). Additional deposit for a custom order may apply.
4. All maintenance/repairs to make the boat the same as it was at time of delivery (including any applicable winter service) are at your expense.
5. No more than 40 hours are on the boat from time of delivery.
6. Any finance, fuel, or admin fees are not included in the trade value.
7. This is a one-time offer, and can only be exercised once, per customer.